PITTSBURGH ATTORNEY PROFILE
Ernest J. Pribanic is the youngest of the four Pribanic attorneys. His passion for the law is equaled only by his desire to serve as an advocate for and give voice to those in need of legal help. A summa cum laude graduate of Duquesne University School of Law, Ernest received a full academic scholarship for academic excellence after finishing his first and second years at the Law School in the top two percent of his class and received awards for both his skill in trial advocacy and legal writing.
Ernest works on all aspects of personal injury litigation, but he focuses his practice on motor vehicle negligence, defective products, and medical negligence. During his time at the firm, Ernest has quickly amassed an impressive string of settlements on behalf of victims of both motor vehicle and medical negligence.
Before pursuing a career in the law, Ernest was a teacher and taught English, literature, and creative writing to middle and high school students. This foundation is not forgotten, however, as Ernest takes every opportunity to apply the unique forensic skills associated with being an educator to his law practice.
On those rare occasions when he is not working on representing his clients, Ernest can be found enjoying the outdoors with his wife and daughter.
- $50,000 policy limits settlement for victim of motor vehicle negligence.
- $100,000 policy limits settlement for victim of motor vehicle negligence.
- $14,500 settlement for victim of motor vehicle negligence.
- Confidential wrongful death and survival settlement for family of victim of negligent delay in diagnosing stroke.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. summa cum laude – 2014
- University of Pittsburgh School of Education
- Honors: PY Techer’s Certification, 2008
- University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: English Literature
HONORS & AWARDS
- Law Scholarship for Excellence 2012-2013 & 2013-2014 100% tuition
- Louis L. Manderino Honor Society
- Member of Duquesne’s National Trial Team 2013-2014:*American Association for Justice Student Trial Advocacy Competition Regional Semi Finalist- 2013 *Buffalo-Niagara Mock Trial Competition-2014
- CALI Awards for highest grade in class section: Admiralty Law, Electronic Discovery, Legal Research and Writing, Expert Evidence, and Criminal Procedure
- Pi Gamma Mu National Honors Society, Inducted 2006
- Sigma Tau Delta National Honors Society, Inducted 2006
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA)
- American Inns of Court
- Pennsylvania, 2014